Home - D2L - Syllabus | Calendar - Week
9 - Week
10 - Week 11 - Gallery | Perseus -
QUIA Concentration Game
The CONCENTRATION GAME is a test of memory and recognition:
- Your job is to match the pairs. Initially, all
the cards are turned over and you have to guess.
- Turn over a card by clicking: click
on a card, and then try to click on another card that matches it.
- If you are correct, the cards will stay right-side
- If you are incorrect, the cards will be turned
back over so that you cannot see what they say.
- The Score is based on the number of times you flip over a pair of cards.
The goal is to get as low a score as possible.
- You can click on the Settings button in order
to change the overall size of the board, based on the number of cards across
- You can click on the Change size button to make
the text appear larger. Click to increase the size of the text.
- To play again, click on Start over. (You can
choose to start over if you don't like the color selection or pattern that
you see, since it changes randomly every time.)
- You can also just choose the Show answers button
to see the pairs revealed.
- Click on the List of terms link to see a list
of all the items available in the game.
Laura Gibbs, Ph.D.
This work is licensed under a Creative
You must give the original author credit. You may not use this work for
commercial purposes. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work,
you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical
to this one.
Page last updated:
April 9, 2005 8:06 PM