ἄἄ1. ὁ θεὸς τὸν προφήτην αὐτοῦ ἀποστέλλει εἰς τὸν λαόν.
God sends his prophet to the people.
2. ἐγείρει ὁ θεὸς άγγελον θανάτου διὰ τοὺς κακοὺς
God raises up an angel of death because of the wicked people.
3. γινώσκομεν τὴν εἰρήνην τοῦ θεοῦ ἐν ταῖς καρδίαις ἡμῶν.
We know the peace of God in our hearts.
4. ἐσθίομεν ἄρτον ἐν τῷ οἴκῳ τοῦ μαθητοῦ.
We eat bread in the house of the disciple.
5. ὁ ἀδελφὸς μου σῴζεσθαι θέλει.
My brother wants to be saved.
6. κρίνεται ὑπὸ τοῦ λαοῦ ὁ κύριος ὁ πονηρός.
The wicked master is being judged by the people.
7. διέρχονται διὰ ἐκείνης τῆς ἐρήμου.
They cross through that desert.
8. οὐ θέλω ἄρχειν τῆς βασιλείας ταύτης.
I don't want to rule this kingdom.
9. ἐξουσίαν κρίνειν ἡμᾶς οὐκ ἔχετε.
You do not have authority to judge us.
10. βλέπομεν τὴν δόξαν ἄλλου κόσμου ἐν τοῖς οὐρανοῖς.
In the heavens, we see the glory of another world.
Biblical Greek Online. Laura Gibbs, Ph.D. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. You must give the original author credit. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one. Page last updated: November 15, 2005 4:16 PM