1. Do you see a brother and sister?
ἀδελφὸν καὶ ἀδελφὴν βλέπετε;
2. God sees children's hearts.
τέκνων καρδίας βλέπει θεός.
3. The slaves of the house speak to the master.
λέγουσιν οἴκου δοῦλοι κυρίῳ.
4. Slaves' hearts do not believe that we have a glorious kingdom.
καρδία δούλων οὐ πιστεύουσιν ὅτι ἔχομεν δόξης βασιλείαν.
5. Do children want to have life?
θέλουσι τέκνα ἔχειν ζωήν;
6. Slaves and children do not have land.
οὐκ ἔχουσι δοῦλοι καὶ τέκνα γῆν
7. We write words of life to the slaves' children.
λόγους ζωῆς δούλων τέκνοις γράφομεν .
8. Sisters want to teach brothers to believe.
θέλουσιν ἀδελφαὶ ἀδελφοὺς διδάσκειν πιστεύειν.
9. Slaves want to see a day of glory.
δοῦλοι θέλουσιν δόξης ἡμέραν βλέπειν.
10. Sisters know that God's kingdom has life.
γινώσκουσιν ἀδελφαὶ ὅτι ζωήν βασιλεία θεοῦ ἔχει.
Biblical Greek Online. Laura Gibbs, Ph.D. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License. You must give the original author credit. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one. Page last updated: April 9, 2005 8:06 PM